Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I too will go and seek the Lord.

"I too will go to seek the LORD."


1 Zec 8:20-23
Thus says the LORD of hosts:
There shall yet come peoples,
the inhabitants of many cities;
and the inhabitants of one city shall approach those of another,
and say, "Come! let us go to implore the favor of the LORD;
and, "I too will go to seek the LORD."
Many peoples and strong nations shall come
to seek the LORD of hosts in Jerusalem
and to implore the favor of the LORD.
Thus says the LORD of hosts:
In those days ten men of every nationality,
speaking different tongues, shall take hold,
yes, take hold of every Jew by the edge of his garment and say,

"Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Father in heaven, bless us. We have heard the word and know our challenge. Let us go forth today as every day and seek the Lord. If we do not seek, we will definitely not find.

Jesus, I pray that I be reminded of your love and may my faithfulness equal that of yours as I walk the streets and paths of your will today. May I be an instrument of your healing and mirror your love in the hearts of your children today. That I seek in your name, amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment